- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
- Understanding the Russian Sanctions by Roy C. Smith and Ingo Walter
- Subsidizing Mortgage Debt Does More Harm Than Good by Prof. Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh Strategic Capstone stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: Webinar
Presented by: Yvette Connor, NYU Stern MS in Risk Management, Class of 2013 & Managing Director – Risk Management Advisory Services at Alvarez & Marsal LLC Date: Tuesday, March 11th, 2014 Time: 11:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) To Register: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/803293662 … Continue reading
NYU Stern Professor Stephen Brown’s research on the Dow Theory was featured by the Wall Street Journal’s, Market Watch. Brown, along with two finance professors, William Goetzmann of Yale University, and Alok Kumar of the University of Miami analyzed over … Continue reading