- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
- Understanding the Russian Sanctions by Roy C. Smith and Ingo Walter
- Subsidizing Mortgage Debt Does More Harm Than Good by Prof. Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh Strategic Capstone stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: Thomas Philippon
Professor Thomas Philippon’s research is highlighted in a new Bloomberg Businessweek article. His research suggests that despite substantial innovations in finance since the 1900s, only limited evidence exists to support the theory that market prices are more efficient today. He … Continue reading
The Council on Foreign Relations interviewed Professor Thomas Philippon on German-mandated austerity measures and the effect on Eurozone growth. The interview spans the political and economic environment of the whole Eurozone as well as the specific cases of France, Italy, … Continue reading