- “The End of Market Discipline? Investor Expectations of Implicit Government Guarantees” by Professor Viral Acharya
- Master of Science in Risk Management to Host Module at NYU Abu Dhabi
- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: stress testing
MSRM Class of 2013 Capstone Published by Financial Markets, Institutions and Instruments – NYU Salomon Center
A Capstone paper by Venetia Woo, Wilfrid Xoual, and Bharat Chelluboina of the MS in Risk Management Class of 2013 was published by Financial Markets, Institutions and Instruments – NYU Salomon Center. The Effectiveness of the Regulatory Stress Testing Disclosure … Continue reading
The following is a letter from the Editor of Moody’s Analytics Magazine, “Risk Perspectives.” Wilfrid Xoual is a MSRM Alumnus from the Class of 2013. Welcome to the first edition of Moody’s Analytics Risk Perspectives, a publication created for risk practitioners. … Continue reading