- “The End of Market Discipline? Investor Expectations of Implicit Government Guarantees” by Professor Viral Acharya
- Master of Science in Risk Management to Host Module at NYU Abu Dhabi
- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: Risk Symposium
On Saturday, May 31, approximately 100 risk professionals and Stern alumni gathered in New York to hear from John Chambers, deputy head of Standard & Poor’s Sovereign Ratings Group, and NYU Stern Professors Michael Posner, Viral Acharya and Bruce Tuckman … Continue reading
Please join us for the 2014 Risk Management Symposium, hosted by the NYU Stern MS in Risk Management Program. Saturday, May 31, 2014 starting at 8:00am. Speakers include John Chambers, Deputy Head of Standard and Poor’s Sovereign Ratings Group and … Continue reading