- “The End of Market Discipline? Investor Expectations of Implicit Government Guarantees” by Professor Viral Acharya
- Master of Science in Risk Management to Host Module at NYU Abu Dhabi
- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: Marti Subrahmanyam
NYU Stern Professor Marti Subrahmanyam and ESADE Business School Professor Pablo Triana coauthored an op-ed in the Financial Times on credit default swaps. They argue that the most dangerous component of credit default swaps is the “empty creditor” phenomenon, in … Continue reading
Complimentary webinar presented by Professor Marti G. Subrahmanyam, Charles E. Merrill Professor of Finance, Economics and International Business, NYU Stern School of Business. Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 11 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time Concerns have been raised, especially since the … Continue reading