- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
- Understanding the Russian Sanctions by Roy C. Smith and Ingo Walter
- Subsidizing Mortgage Debt Does More Harm Than Good by Prof. Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh Strategic Capstone stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: Global Asset Management
On Friday, March 7, 2014, Professor Ingo Walter spoke to approximately 80 executives comprised of MS in Risk Management students, MS in Global Finance and Stern alumni, and members of the Hong Kong Society of Finance Analysts gathered in Hong Kong on … Continue reading
Global Asset Management: Strategies, Risks, Processes and Technologies, edited by Professors Michael Pinedo and Ingo Walter, focuses on all major aspects of the asset management industry including regulations, strategies, processes, applied technologies and risks. It is the first book that addresses the key … Continue reading