- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
- Understanding the Russian Sanctions by Roy C. Smith and Ingo Walter
- Subsidizing Mortgage Debt Does More Harm Than Good by Prof. Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh Strategic Capstone stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: Fannie Mae
The following is an excerpt from The New York Times: The president’s State of the Union address on Tuesday provided a glimmer of hope for those looking for action to revamp America’s mortgage system. In a brief nod in the … Continue reading
Lawrence White, Robert Kavesh Professor in Economics and Deputy Chair of the Economics Department, testified on March 6, 2013 before the Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises at their hearing on “Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac: How Government … Continue reading