- Benchmarking the European Central Bank’s Asset Quality Review and Stress Test: A Tale of Two Leverage Ratios
- MS in Risk Management Alumni Event Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- MSRM Alum, Andrew Koh, to Speak at the 2014 RiskMinds Asia Conference
- NYU Stern Professor Edward Altman’s Research on Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is Cited
- NYU Stern Professor Nouriel Roubini Argues that the US is Keeping the Global Economy Afloat
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: European banks
Professor Tom Cooley, former NYU Stern Dean, spoke with Mark Crumpton on Bloomberg TV’s Bottom Line about the stability of the European financial system and European banks. Professor Cooley notes that the levels of systemic risk in the European banking system … Continue reading