- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
- Understanding the Russian Sanctions by Roy C. Smith and Ingo Walter
- Subsidizing Mortgage Debt Does More Harm Than Good by Prof. Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh Strategic Capstone stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: Eric Dinallo
Professor Eric Dinallo, Debevoise & Plimpton partner, and former New York superintendent of insurance, discusses whether the government handled the AIG part of the financial crisis. Watch video
NYU Stern Adjunct Professor Eric Dinallo talks with Bloomberg on Friday, May 21, 2010 about his contention that the system of having debt issuers pay for credit ratings needs to be changed. Dinallo also discusses the need for better oversight … Continue reading