- “The End of Market Discipline? Investor Expectations of Implicit Government Guarantees” by Professor Viral Acharya
- Master of Science in Risk Management to Host Module at NYU Abu Dhabi
- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: Dodd-Frank
Nobel Laureate Robert Engle, Michael Armellino Professor of Management and Financial Services and Director of NYU Stern’s Volatility Institute, will serve as a member of the Financial Research Advisory Committee for the new Office of Financial Research (OFR) at the … Continue reading
In a new Bloomberg op-ed, NYU Stern economists Thomas Cooley and Kim Schoenholtz criticize banks for spinning off their investment activities to avoid compliance with Dodd-Frank. They propose that regulations should target financial instruments and markets instead of just the institutions. … Continue reading