- Class of 2015 Abu Dhabi Module Featured on NYU Stern Homepage
- Prof. Holger Mueller Examines Corporate Debt on Bloomberg Business
- The MSRM Alumni Committee Hosted its First Risk Roundtable Series!
- Prof. Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh to Advise Norway’s Wealth Fund
- MSRM Alum Andrew Koh to Speak at Cards and Payments Asia 2015 Conference & More
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score Zur Shapira
Tag Archives: David Backus
In “The Euro: Bad Idea, Poorly Executed, Hard to Fix,” a Huffington Post op-ed, NYU Stern Economics Professors David Backus and Kim Schoenholtz explain the most troublesome features of the Euro. Excerpt from the Huffington Post: When the Norwegian Nobel Committee awarded the 2012 Peace … Continue reading