- MSRM Class of 2014 Alumnus Leads a Research Project on Risk Management in the Aid and Development Sector
- “The End of Market Discipline? Investor Expectations of Implicit Government Guarantees” by Professor Viral Acharya
- Master of Science in Risk Management to Host Module at NYU Abu Dhabi
- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: David Backus
In “The Euro: Bad Idea, Poorly Executed, Hard to Fix,” a Huffington Post op-ed, NYU Stern Economics Professors David Backus and Kim Schoenholtz explain the most troublesome features of the Euro. Excerpt from the Huffington Post: When the Norwegian Nobel Committee awarded the 2012 Peace … Continue reading