- “The End of Market Discipline? Investor Expectations of Implicit Government Guarantees” by Professor Viral Acharya
- Master of Science in Risk Management to Host Module at NYU Abu Dhabi
- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: currency risk
A Capstone paper by Alex Rubinstein, Kiran Dwarakanath, Claire Fox, Rose Kinuthia, Ted Rockwell, and Alex Solares of the MSRM Class of 2013 was published by INCAE Business Review. The article is a summary, prepared in Spanish, of the paper … Continue reading
The following is a Project Syndicate Op-Ed written by NYU Stern Professor Nouriel Roubini. NEW YORK – A little more than a year ago, in the summer of 2012, the eurozone, faced with growing fears of a Greek exit and … Continue reading
Richard Levich, NYU Stern Professor of Finance and International Business, was quoted in BBC news, regarding discussions on the currency risk involved when investing in multinational corporations. Andrea Murad of BBC Capital writes: “Americans typically do not trade currencies, also … Continue reading