- “The End of Market Discipline? Investor Expectations of Implicit Government Guarantees” by Professor Viral Acharya
- Master of Science in Risk Management to Host Module at NYU Abu Dhabi
- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: Bruce Tuckman
NYU Stern Professor Bruce Tuckman was quoted in a recent Bloomberg article, “Repo Market Decline Raises Alarm as Regulation Strains Debt.” Excerpt below: “Regulations aimed at reducing the risk of another financial crisis are starting to upend a key part … Continue reading
Dr. Richard Berner visited NYU Stern recently to discuss his new post as Director of the US Treasury’s Office of Financial Research (OFR), “the first federal agency devoted to quantifying threats to financial stability.” Berner addressed the NYU Stern community … Continue reading