- Benchmarking the European Central Bank’s Asset Quality Review and Stress Test: A Tale of Two Leverage Ratios
- MS in Risk Management Alumni Event Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- MSRM Alum, Andrew Koh, to Speak at the 2014 RiskMinds Asia Conference
- NYU Stern Professor Edward Altman’s Research on Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is Cited
- NYU Stern Professor Nouriel Roubini Argues that the US is Keeping the Global Economy Afloat
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: balance sheet
Nobel Laureate in Economics and NYU Stern Professor Michael Spence writes on Project Syndicate about “Rebalancing the State Balance Sheet.” Spence highlights the tension states face with managing their assets and suggests ways to think about more privatized sorts of … Continue reading