- Nobel Laureate and Professor Robert Engle on VaR, Systemic Risk, and Liquidity
- “The ‘Greatest’ Carry Trade Ever? Understanding Eurozone Bank Risks” by Professor Viral Acharya
- Getting Serious About Sanctions-Busting Banks by Professors Ingo Walter and Roy Smith
- Are Major Banks Really Too Big to Jail?
- Risk Symposium Featured on NYU Stern Homepage
TagsAswath Damodaran bankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Thomas Philippon Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: Aswath Damodaran
NYU Stern Professor Aswath Damodaran is interviewed on CNBC’s Fast Money regarding Twitter’s value.
As the world entered a new year, Congress danced on the side of the fiscal cliff as US lawmakers finally voted on tax rate decisions at the eleventh hour. NYU Stern Professor Aswath Damodaran was quoted in the Business Insider … Continue reading
NYU Stern Professor of Finance Aswath Damodaran addresses Facebook’s valuation on Reuters. He states that his top three concerns for the company’s stock price are uncertainty and risk, corporate governance and the exit of professional investors. Originally published on August … Continue reading