- Class of 2015 Abu Dhabi Module Featured on NYU Stern Homepage
- Prof. Holger Mueller Examines Corporate Debt on Bloomberg Business
- The MSRM Alumni Committee Hosted its First Risk Roundtable Series!
- Prof. Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh to Advise Norway’s Wealth Fund
- MSRM Alum Andrew Koh to Speak at Cards and Payments Asia 2015 Conference & More
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score Zur Shapira
Tag Archives: Aswath Damodaran
NYU Stern Professor Aswath Damodaran is interviewed on CNBC’s Fast Money regarding Twitter’s value.
As the world entered a new year, Congress danced on the side of the fiscal cliff as US lawmakers finally voted on tax rate decisions at the eleventh hour. NYU Stern Professor Aswath Damodaran was quoted in the Business Insider … Continue reading
NYU Stern Professor of Finance Aswath Damodaran addresses Facebook’s valuation on Reuters. He states that his top three concerns for the company’s stock price are uncertainty and risk, corporate governance and the exit of professional investors. Originally published on August … Continue reading