- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
- Understanding the Russian Sanctions by Roy C. Smith and Ingo Walter
- Subsidizing Mortgage Debt Does More Harm Than Good by Prof. Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh Strategic Capstone stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Tag Archives: Anthony Saunders
A paper coauthored by MSRM professor Anthony Saunders of NYU Stern, Nadia Massoud of York University, Debarshi Nandy of Brandeis University and Keke Song of Dalhousie University won the Fama-DFA Second Prize for Capital Markets and Asset Pricing. This award … Continue reading
NYU Stern Finance Professors Anthony Saunders and Ingo Walter published an article in the January 2012 edition of Financial Markets and Portfolio Management. “Financial Architecture, Systemic Risk and Universal Banking” explores sources of risk in the financial services sector and … Continue reading