- Professor Nouriel Roubini Shares his Predictions for the Economy in 2015
- NYU Stern Volatility Institute Launches at NYU Shanghai
- Benchmarking the European Central Bank’s Asset Quality Review and Stress Test: A Tale of Two Leverage Ratios
- MS in Risk Management Alumni Event Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- MSRM Alum, Andrew Koh, to Speak at the 2014 RiskMinds Asia Conference
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Nouriel Roubini of NYU Stern and Kenneth Rogoff of Harvard discuss wealth inequality and the global slowdown of economic growth with CNBC anchor Maria Bartiromo at the World Economic Forum.
Presented by Professor Ed Altman, NYU Stern School of Business Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 11am US Eastern time In a special “Insight” piece for the Financial Times on June 21, 2011, Professor Edward Altman predicted that the next European country … Continue reading