- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
- Understanding the Russian Sanctions by Roy C. Smith and Ingo Walter
- Subsidizing Mortgage Debt Does More Harm Than Good by Prof. Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh
- Nobel Laureate and Professor Robert Engle on VaR, Systemic Risk, and Liquidity
- “The ‘Greatest’ Carry Trade Ever? Understanding Eurozone Bank Risks” by Professor Viral Acharya
TagsAswath Damodaran bankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Thomas Philippon Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Nouriel Roubini of NYU Stern and Kenneth Rogoff of Harvard discuss wealth inequality and the global slowdown of economic growth with CNBC anchor Maria Bartiromo at the World Economic Forum.
Presented by Professor Ed Altman, NYU Stern School of Business Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 11am US Eastern time In a special “Insight” piece for the Financial Times on June 21, 2011, Professor Edward Altman predicted that the next European country … Continue reading