- MSRM Class of 2014 Capstone Group Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- Video: Professors Viral Acharya and Ingo Walter Discuss the MSRM Program
- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
- Understanding the Russian Sanctions by Roy C. Smith and Ingo Walter
- Subsidizing Mortgage Debt Does More Harm Than Good by Prof. Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh Strategic Capstone stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Monthly Archives: December 2011
In an interview with CNC world, NYU Stern economists Thomas Cooley, Richard Sylla and Larry White exhibit skepticism regarding the EU’s plan for stability. Excerpt from CNC World: Richard Sylla: “If Europe seems to be like the U.S. in the … Continue reading
Professor Nouriel Roubini discusses the global economic outlook in 2012 in a new op-ed. He predicts a Eurozone recession, slow US growth and a slowdown in the growth of emerging economies. Excerpt from Project Syndicate: The outlook for the global … Continue reading
Read the article here: http://www.cncworld.tv/news/v_show/20298_NYU_stern_expert_on_debt_crisis.shtml