- Subsidizing Mortgage Debt Does More Harm Than Good by Prof. Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh
- Nobel Laureate and Professor Robert Engle on VaR, Systemic Risk, and Liquidity
- “The ‘Greatest’ Carry Trade Ever? Understanding Eurozone Bank Risks” by Professor Viral Acharya
- Getting Serious About Sanctions-Busting Banks by Professors Ingo Walter and Roy Smith
- Are Major Banks Really Too Big to Jail?
TagsAswath Damodaran bankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Thomas Philippon Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Monthly Archives: August 2011
One of the largest risk management surveys of its kind, the Accenture 2011 Global Risk Management Study finds that advanced risk management capabilities are high on the executive agenda and now seen as a critical business driver and source of … Continue reading
NYU Stern professor Nouriel Roubini says the risk of a global recession is greater than 50 percent, and the next two to three months will reveal the economy’s direction. In an interview with WSJ’s Simon Constable, Roubini also says he’s … Continue reading
Professor Nouriel Roubini talks to Charlie Rose about global financial markets. Watch video here.