- Class of 2015 Abu Dhabi Module Featured on NYU Stern Homepage
- Prof. Holger Mueller Examines Corporate Debt on Bloomberg Business
- The MSRM Alumni Committee Hosted its First Risk Roundtable Series!
- Prof. Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh to Advise Norway’s Wealth Fund
- MSRM Alum Andrew Koh to Speak at Cards and Payments Asia 2015 Conference & More
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score Zur Shapira
Monthly Archives: August 2011
One of the largest risk management surveys of its kind, the Accenture 2011 Global Risk Management Study finds that advanced risk management capabilities are high on the executive agenda and now seen as a critical business driver and source of … Continue reading
NYU Stern professor Nouriel Roubini says the risk of a global recession is greater than 50 percent, and the next two to three months will reveal the economy’s direction. In an interview with WSJ’s Simon Constable, Roubini also says he’s … Continue reading
Professor Nouriel Roubini talks to Charlie Rose about global financial markets. Watch video here.