- MS in Risk Management Alumni Event Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- MSRM Alum, Andrew Koh, to Speak at the 2014 RiskMinds Asia Conference
- NYU Stern Professor Edward Altman’s Research on Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is Cited
- NYU Stern Professor Nouriel Roubini Argues that the US is Keeping the Global Economy Afloat
- Professor Viral Acharya’s Research on Eurozone Stress Testing is Highlighted
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Professor Matt Richardson provides critical assessment of the Dodd-Frank Act including the act’s strengths and weaknesses. Listen to the recording here.
Professor Matt Richardson will provide an overall assessment of the financial reforms, specifically the Dodd-Frank Act. The webinar will lay out: (I) The primary causes of the financial crisis, (II) First principles in terms of how economic theory suggests we … Continue reading