- Professor Nouriel Roubini Shares his Predictions for the Economy in 2015
- NYU Stern Volatility Institute Launches at NYU Shanghai
- Benchmarking the European Central Bank’s Asset Quality Review and Stress Test: A Tale of Two Leverage Ratios
- MS in Risk Management Alumni Event Featured on the NYU Stern Homepage!
- MSRM Alum, Andrew Koh, to Speak at the 2014 RiskMinds Asia Conference
Tagsbankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Dodd-Frank Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM MSRM Alumni Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Monthly Archives: October 2010
A paper by MS in Risk Management students is published in ‘Financial Markets, Institutions and Instruments’ journal. The current regulatory regimes do not adequately cover the systemic benefits and risks arising from global hedge fund activities. Hedge fund managers are subject … Continue reading