- MSRM Class of 2015 Opens the Amsterdam Stock Exchange!
- Understanding the Russian Sanctions by Roy C. Smith and Ingo Walter
- Subsidizing Mortgage Debt Does More Harm Than Good by Prof. Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh
- Nobel Laureate and Professor Robert Engle on VaR, Systemic Risk, and Liquidity
- “The ‘Greatest’ Carry Trade Ever? Understanding Eurozone Bank Risks” by Professor Viral Acharya
TagsAswath Damodaran bankruptcy Basel III China corporate governance credit risk Dean Peter Henry Ed Altman Edward Altman emerging markets Eurozone Federal Reserve Financial Crisis fiscal cliff India Ingo Walter Kim Schoenholtz Lawrence White liquidity market risk Matthew Richardson Michael Spence MSRM Nouriel Roubini NYU Stern political risk Regulatory Risk Richard Levich Richard Sylla risk management Robert Engle Roy Smith sovereign risk Stephen Brown Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh stress testing structured finance Student Profile systemic risk Thomas Cooley Thomas Philippon Viral Acharya volatility William Silber Z-Score
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Professor Edward Altman’s Z-score was used to identify 20 riskiest restaurant stocks. With the economy still very much in recovery mode and the jobs market stubbornly weak, consumers continue to be choosy about how they spend their limited discretionary funds. … Continue reading