Spring Semester

We’ve been experiencing quite the winter wonderland in NYC these past few weeks! I haven’t seen snow like this in a while – and I’ve been in Manhattan since 2007!

I’m happy to report that I finished my last winter intensive class on Saturday and the spring semester has now started! Now the weather needs to start feeling like spring!

A few weekends ago, I helped welcome the entering spring 2014 class and I couldn’t believe I’ve officially been in the program a year. It’s been such a rewarding journey thus far, and I’ve completed 25.5 credits out of the 60 required to graduate. Almost at the half way point!

While the spring semester brings a whole new set of classes, the academic and social activities ramp back up on campus as well. In the next few weeks I’ll hear Daniel Lubetzky, founder of KIND Healthy Snacks, speak at NYU’s Social Entrepreneurship in the 21st Century Speaker Series, I’ll socialize with new and current classmates at the Langone Student Government Welcome Back Party, I’ll sit in on a Q&A with Paula Kerger, President and CEO of PBS, at the Langone Speaker Series, and I’ll cultivate my skills at the Moet Hennessy Glenmorangie Scotch Tasting sponsored by the Cellar Club. Those are just a few events that are happening on campus, but the options are unlimited. I can’t wait to see what this new semester brings!

Victoria Fabiano

About Victoria Fabiano

Victoria is a Langone Part-time MBA student expected to graduate in May 2015 with specializations in Business Analytics, Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship and Innovation. At Stern, Victoria is a member of the Langone Student Government, the Stern Opportunity, Stern Women in Business, Graduate Marketing Association, Stern Adventures, Stern Cellar and Entrepreneurs’ Exchange. She is also a Graduate Ambassador for NYU Stern Langone Part-time MBA Admissions. Victoria currently works as a Business Development Manager at Google.